Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Quest for the Sippy Cup

The boys have a new game, it's called "hide the sippy cup". They think this game is fun, mommy does not. Mommy has her own game, I have recruited E to go on nightly "Quests for the sippy cups." I make a big deal out of it, E thinks it is a fun game. Six is such a nice age, she cheerfully thinks chores are games, I know this will soon be replaced with pouting and sulking..so I use it to my advantage while it lasts. E has had the flu for the past week, so no "quest for the sippy cups" has occured. Tonight- I realized I was missing three of the cups, so I went looking for them. I now kind of wish I had not.
#1 was behind the TV...chunky milk..ewwww.
#2 was in the toy box...it was just water...yea....
#3 was under my bed...the milk looked like cheese. That one went directly into the trash.

Time to re-evaluate the whole sippy cup thing anyway. The boys are at 18 months , maybe it's time to move to regular cups at meal times and do away with the sippy cups altogether.

No comments: